Monday, March 28, 2011

Computer Science

I thought we were safe among the giant black Lenovo computers scattered across the room, on mismatched tables of varing heights. I sat as I always did in first period, silent and complacent with the mind boggling computer science topics, as they breezed over my head. As I did everyday, I turned on my computer, station number 21, and waited for it to load up on the slow La Jolla server. But I soon noticed that the computer had not been in its orginal state rather it had been unusually tampered with. The monitor displayed an animaton of a computer burning. Trying to log onto the computer it was imposible as the burning computer continued its animation. Unhappy I turned the computer off, but the animation continued its fire. The monitor turned off, still displayed its satanic resemblance of fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment