Sunday, March 27, 2011

Welcome to My new Spooky Story Telling Blog

I love and can only write non fiction stories about spooky, abnormal, and scary things. Other than not having the attention span to write productive things, I love living through my stories as if I were there to observe. So please follow my Blog as you will find many spooky, scary, and abnormal stories. Some samples as to what I write about:
  • Latin hymn readers walking through a vacant forest chasing you around
  • Hearing rustles coming from the air vent under your desk
  • Hiking through the Sierra Nevada's and finding stone temples and rubber duckies scattered across the trail - True Story, but twisted through my fictional account of the incident.
These are some of the basic plots of my stories, more will be uploaded soon, but lack of time sure does create havoc. Please share some of your non fictional or fictional spooky or scary stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment